The BioData World Congress 2021 organised by Terrapinn is Europe’s largest congress covering big data in pharmaceutical development and healthcare aimed to showcase innovation, demonstrate success and break through the obstacles and barriers to ensure that innovations in genomics and big data enter the clinic with speed and efficiency.
This in-person event will take place in Basel, Switzerland over three days from November 2nd–4th.
With over 250 senior executive speakers across 19 stages (see agenda), the Congress will have industry and thought-leading topics bringing together the whole value chain to drive home the message that no matter what area of the healthcare system or pharmaceutical industry you find yourself in, one thing is clear – data is key.
The following session feature the involvement of EJP RD members:
- Day 1 (Nov 2nd): 17:20 Empowering Data Analysis: Lessons from Rare Diseases (Marco Roos, Chris Evelo, Sergi Beltran, Christine Durinx, Andrea Splendiani, Peter Goodhand [tbc])
- Day 2 (Nov 3rd): 16:40 FAIR in Action – Successful Implementation of Principles (Marco Roos)
- Day 3 (Nov 4th): 11:50 EJP RD – How creating the rare diseases research ecosystem can help in providing diagnosis to all RD patients within one year of coming to medical attention? (Dr. Daria Julkowska, Coordinator of the EJP RD)
More information and registration here: https://www.terrapinn.com/conference/biodata/index.stm
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:2 November 2021
- Start Time:08:30
- End Date:4 November 2021
- End Time:16:00
- Location:Basel, Switzerland