The Share4Rare Project announces its 1st open call for patient-driven research projects targeted towards patient organisations and researchers in the field of rare diseases to apply for conducting their patient-centred studies within the platform.
The call is currently open but will close on July 15th at 17:00 CET.
Applicants who are selected can avail the following benefits:
- Facilitation of communication with patients, their carers and their families
- Support for patients and carers throughout the research process
- Data storage with secure environment and GDPR-compliant protocols and procedures
- Support for ethical submission and approval
- Ensuring that validated users will be able to complete questionnaires
- Data analysis not only for your study, but also for the users who contribute with their data, so they can visualise where they stand compared to their peers in an anonymous and aggregated way
- Provision of a data science report at the end of research study with all the results
More information and application process here: https://www.share4rare.org/news/share4rare-launches-1st-open-call-patient-driven-research-projects