The International Consortium for Personalised Medicine is pleased to invite you to the ICPerMed Conference: Prelude to the Future of Medicine, which will provide insight into what future of medicine will look like by presenting concrete examples of personalised medicine approaches and aspects already in practice.
The hybrid event (in-person + virtual conference) will take place over two days on October 5th – 6th in Paris, France.
Registration is free but mandatory for virtual or in-person participation. The programme features the following topics:
- Incorporating patient’s perspective in personalised healthcare
- The future of personalised medicine in clinical trials settings
- Challenges in developing health data governance
- Creating a sustainable innovation environment for personalised medicine
- Health economic benefits – beyond cost-effectiveness
More information and registration here: https://evenement.anr.fr/icpermed-conference