Fondazione Gianni Benzi Onlus is jointly organising with Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro the XV Foresight Training Course “Boosting research and innovation in a changing regulatory framework”. It will run as a hybrid meeting on 15-16 December 2022 in Bari, Italy at Sala Leogrande (Ex Palazzo delle Poste, piazza Cesare Battisti 1).
The course will be focused on:
- clinical research, as expected from the new Clinical Trial Regulation implementation and the Accelerating Clinical Trials in the EU initiative
- innovative methodologies including digital and in silico approaches, implemented into all the phases of drugs development, with an insight on the paediatric and rare diseases research
- challenges and opportunities of the use of Real-World Data and of a patient-centric model to boost research and innovation
Relevant stakeholders, including representatives from European Institutions, academia, companies and patients, will provide their point of view.
Registrations are open here.
A registration fee is foreseen for participants from companies and for-profit organisations only. Additional details, including the agenda, on our website.
Feel free to share the event among you contacts!
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:15 December 2022
- Start Time:17:00
- End Date:16 December 2022
- End Time:16:10
- Location:Bari, Italy