In October 2021, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Heads of Medicines Agencies (HMA) announced a pilot project to support the repurposing of medicines.
To support not-for-profit organisations and academia ahead of the upcoming deadline for submission (February 28th), the EMA is hosting a “walk-in” clinic webinar on February 17th from 17.00 – 18.00 CET.
The webinar will:
- provide a brief reminder of the repurposing pilot
- provide information on how EMA real-world evidence initiatives can support the pilot
- have an open Q&A session to answer any questions
The deadline for webinar registration is February 14th.
More information about the pilot: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/repurposing-authorised-medicines-pilot-support-not-profit-organisations-academia
Webinar registration: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/2aad8a2c-8707-64bd-1b4a-239f000dd854
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:17 February 2022
- Start Time:17:00
- End Date:17 February 2022
- End Time:18:00