Interested in discovering the landscape of Translational Medicine? Learn from scientists in academia, industry and regulatory agencies and join the 2021 TMex winter school!
EATRIS is organising the TMex (Translational Medicine Explained) Winter School that is targeted to PhD students in the second half of their PhD, early postdocs and other young scientists who are involved in biomedical research. The TMex course:
- Provides a birds eye view of the medicine discovery & development process
- Raises awareness of obstacles and challenges involved
- Introduces the different players (academia, SME, pharma, regulatory) and career options
Dates: November 8th – 12th, 9:00 – 18:00 CET
This year’s edition will be entirely digital over 5 days: contents and formats have been extensively remodeled to adapt to a virtual environment. Each day will have a mix of lectures, activities and self-study time.
Registration is currently open but will close on August 1st. There are only 30 seats, so early registration is recommended.
More information and registration here: https://eatris.eu/events/tmex-winter-school-2021/
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:8 November 2021
- Start Time:09:00
- End Date:12 November 2021
- End Time:18:00