The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) is hosting a multi-stakeholder virtual workshop titled “Accelerating Adoption of Complex Clinical Trials in Europe and Beyond” aimed at developing shared solutions for the use of complex clinical trials to optimise drug development in Europe.
The online event will take place over two days: October 5th from 14.00 – 19.00 CET and October 6th from 14.00 – 18.30 CET.
The hands-on workshop format features use of case examples and interactive sessions to facilitate co-creation of solutions and active contribution by participants, and it is targeted towards the following:
- Industry and academic clinical trial researchers (e.g., clinicians, statisticians, and regulatory scientists)
- Representatives from patient advocacy groups
- Members of Ethics Committees and National Competent Authorities
- Representatives from regulatory agencies
- Members of non-profit organisations
- Members of industry/academic associations
More information and registration here: https://www.efpia.eu/news-events/events/efpia-event/accelerating-adoption-of-complex-clinical-trials-in-europe-and-beyond/