The dates for the 2022 edition of the Innovation Bootcamp in Rare Diseases (IBRD2022), sponsored by Congress Care, have been announced.
The event is targeted towards all professionals involved in the prevention, treatment and diagnosis of rare diseases and orphan drug research and development, including researchers, clinicians, pharma, policy makers and patient representatives.
This in-person event will take place in Brussels, Belgium on October 11th.
The program includes the following sessions:
- Tackling delay in diagnostics
- Newborn screening & improvement of prevention
- The impact of patient organisations
- Pricing of Orphan drugs and true cost of illness
- Regulatory & access challenges in orphan drugs
More information here: https://congresscare.eventsair.com/innovation-bootcamp-in-rare-diseases-ibrd22/