The 2nd International Conference on Rare Diseases is being organized by 95, Rare Alliance Greece. With the theme of “The Balancing Act between Equity and Sustainability”, the Conference aims to promote the need to foster innovation and the positive contribution that innovation can make in promoting social cohesion, reducing inequalities and expanding opportunities persons living with a rare disease, along with recognizing the need to support, streamline and increase attention on research in rare diseases.
The fully online conference will take place over two days on March 1st – 2nd from 09.00 – 17.30 CET.
Targeted towards healthcare stakeholders such as government officials, pharmaceutical industry executives, public and private health services providers, health economists, health policy experts, healthcare professionals, nurses, academics, researchers, and journalists, the conference will address the following themes:
- Building a Sustainable Healthcare System based on equity, equality and patient rights
- European vs National RD Action Plans
- Advancing Policy Discussion on Prevention and Newborn Screening as Pillars of Public Health
- Data Wealth in Rare Diseases
- Thinking out of the box: Alternative Access and Funding Models for Rare Diseases
- Transforming Access Models for RDs
- New Access Models for RD Medicines
- New Funding Models for Access
- New Funding Models for RD Drug Development
- Rare Disease as a National Priority in Greece
More information and registration here: https://www.rarediseases-conference.com/