The Fondazione Gianni Benzi is organizing the XIV Foresight Training Course (FTC) on the theme of “The health emergency: Regulatory crash and future perspectives” as a virtual meeting that will take place on December 10th, 2021 from 11.20 – 18.30 CET.
The agenda features the following sessions:
- Session 1 – How the European regulatory framework reacted to the COVID-19 emergency: Extraordinary and challenging measures
- Session 2 – Connecting and sharing health data: The repurposing approach
- Session 3 – The power of data sharing to enhance evidence for innovative treatments
The first session will focus on the extraordinary regulatory measures put in place by the international and national authorities to face the emergency, the lessons learnt from the pandemic and their impact on future actions that might improve the healthcare system in Europe. An insight on the value of the use and sharing of health data will be provided in the second and third sessions.
More information and registration here: https://www.benzifoundation.org/events/the-health-emergency-regulatory-crash-and-future-perspectives/
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:10 December 2021
- Start Time:11:30
- End Date:10 December 2021
- End Time:18:30